Fusion allows critical device data to be streamed via Wi-Fi or can be hardwired in environments where Wi-Fi is not feasible. No hardwire or Wi-Fi capability? No problem! With Bridge-Tech you can acquire the data at the bedside with the use of a mobile platform through RFID or Barcode scan. Fusion is compatible with all windows based platforms, and most smart devices like the iPad, iPhone, and android.
Wi-Fi connectivity gives you the freedom of no tangled cables to connect, and no cable to carry around to plug into a PC or mobile device. Keeping track of cables and connections is a burdensome and unnecessary time constraint when the healthcare facility has the appropriate Wi-Fi structure.
The Bridge-Tech Fusion:
- Works in Wired and/or Wireless environments.
- Streams data continuously and/or predetermined time intervals.
- Allows data to be captured at the bedside on demand in conjunction with streaming data.
- Can mange up to four devices simultaneously.
- Is small and unobtrusive with an easy to read display.
- Works in both Low and High Acuity environments.
- Features multiple patient-to-device association methods.
- Flexible, scalable, and field upgradable.